theoneeders said: Love it!
^^ I just love old photos ! My grandma kept them all it’s incredible
Yaayyyy ! I was tagged by the one & only theoneeders this time :D FOLLOW HER, FOR REAL !
(I won’t tag anyone this time because I have already done it and I don’t want to be annoying lol)
1) Do you believe in tarot? I think it’s fun to know, but no not really. It makes me wonder, like for an hour or so but that’s all.
2) If you could go back and relive one day of your life, which would it be and why? Omg. That is like the toughest question ever. Almost any day of my senior year in 2008 I guess.
3) What would be your dream Halloween costume? Arabian dancer, that would be so sexy but I don’t think it’s gonna happen soon lol.
4) Where do you NEVER want to travel? I really hate the Club Med (resorts) business in Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico etc. It’s very popular here. I HATE lounging on a chair all day and doing nothing but tanning. I really can’t stand it. Doing nothing really disturbs my sleep. Towels shaped in the form of a swan and rose petals on your bed, god that’s really tacky. It’s all about getting drunk and going to the beach. You don’t learn about the culture and the way of life. It’s an illusion. And that’s not even traveling for me, because you could be anywhere in the world and never know it. Fortunately, my parents & my sister hate it too. End of my rant.
5) Rank your favorite Beach Boys from least to most : Oh I don’t know them all that much :( The ones I know the most are Brian Wilson, Bruce Johnston & Mike Love but I can’t really rank them yet, unfortunately.
6) What is your current cell phone wallpaper? Colorful pysanky ^^ Ukrainian Easter eggs ! Even though it’s not Easter lol.
7) Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met? Omg no one lol. Political candidates I guess.
8) What is your favorite time period of US history? The 60-70s ! I really love the Motown period and The Jackson 5 & The Jacksons, The Supremes, The Ronettes. It seemed very groovy. I also like the Old Hollywood period.
9) If I looked in your fridge, what would I find? Mostly good, healthy stuff. Lots of fresh things like fruits & veggies. Well everything is healthy seriously, the worst thing is frozen yogurt ooh lala. I love orange juice, nanaimo bar frozen yogurt, granola cereals, pears, grapefruits, goldfish, etc. Pomegranate is my new favorite ^^
10) What is your favorite sound (other than any type of music)? Children’s laughter :) (I’m so corny, I apologize)
11) Would you rather live in New York or Los Angeles? Why? New York is more my style. It’s a bit less ”in your face” I guess, less plastic & superficial. Plus the weather is similar to Canada, which I like. I don’t think I’d like to live in a place where there is no snow, ever. And idk the New York scene seems a lot better.
RULE 1: POST THE RULES.
RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST AND THEN MAKE ELEVEN NEW ONES.
RULE 3: TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST.
RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
1. What is your New Years Resolution? Omg erm every year it’s to lose weight…
2. What book are you reading at the moment? I was reading Lauren Bacall’s autobiography but then my finals got in the way. Last book I’ve read is Girl, Interrupted.
3. What was the best Christmas present you received? I love all my gifts but I really love my Bad 25 box set, my BH cosmetics 88 color palette and a bright pink scarf + mittens my sister bought me
4. What is your biggest irrational fear? That I’ll never find someone who will understand me. Romantically I mean. (I cannot say completely because that’s almost impossible)
5. If you could change your name what would you change it to and why? Mikhaïla. If I have a daughter, that will most likely be her name. I love the sound of it and it would be to honor my ukrainian roots.
6. Who is the best superhero in your opinion? Oh lord. Well one of my friends is obsessed with Wonder Woman and I must say she’s pretty badass. Pllus Lynda Carter looked awesome in her costume in the 70s !
7. Do people enjoy eating Tofu.. Or are they just lying to themselves? Because I really don’t know why it’s considered an edible thing yuck! Hahaha well my mom and my sis like it. Sometimes my mom makes ratatouille with lots of veggies and tofu. It’s not bad, but definitely not my favorite.
8. How neat is your handwriting? It’s okay I guess. When I’m tired it becomes way too big lol. Big round letters, pretty girly.
9. Tell me a band or song that you are ashamed of having or liking :) LOL I was obsessed with The Rasmus when I was 13… they were big here in Quebec for like a year because of their hit In the Shadows & Guilty. Sum 41 also oh god lol.
10. What are you wearing? The worst things ever. A huge purple hoodie that I bought in Washington D.C. to a mean chinese lady (It says Washington D.C., how very appropriate) and black juicy couture pants. Myeah.
11. What is the best thing since sliced bread? The Beatles, Michael Jackson & The Jacksons, bad reality shows, makeup, Internet :)
1. Have you ever had a dream about Michael ? If so, tell : Unfortunately, no :( I don’t dream very often. Well that’s a lie because everyone dreams but you don’t always remember your dreams.
2. What do you love most about yourself ? My sense of humor, my lips, the fact that I’m now a lot more compassionate after dealing with a disorder that I will have all my life & the fact that I kept on going even when I was really ill.
3. What’s a random fact about you ? Toni Braxton is my cosmic sister. We were both born on October 7 and had the same rare form of heart disease, pericarditis (I was operated when I was 7 with no aftermath)
4. Favorite book ? Well I’ve read ”John” by Cynthia Lennon at least 4 times. And every time I read it, it transports me to the 60s and I don’t know there’s just this feeling that I get when I read this book :)
5. What Zodiac sign are you ? I’m a Libra. I don’t really care about all that stuff or belive in it but sometimes it’s just fun to look at. I do try to seek balance, but I never find it completely.
6. Do you speak any other languages ? Yes :) Spanish & french. French is my first language. I would absolutely love to learn ukrainian or russian, preferably ukrainian but it’s tough to get a teacher :S My grandpa couldn’t teach me really.
7. If you would be given 5000$ right now what would you spend it on ? Traveling, definitely. I NEED to leave this country for some time lol. I’d like to go to Russia, Ukraine, Morocco (loved my time there), go back to Spain to see my nice ”adoptive” family, etc.
8. Strangest dream you’ve ever had ? More like strangest dream that I remember lol. Um some sexual tension between me and an old (as in he was ooold) coworker ? Like I really wasn’t attracted to him whatsoever wtf haha.
9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go ? See question number 7 :) But mainly in Ukraine. I’m dying to go there.
10. 5 things that irritate you : Bahaha this question was made for me I think. 1) People that aren’t in touch with their emotions, who are not compassionate in any way 2) Gross chewing sounds, people chewing with their mouths open. 3) When my mom doesn’t remember things that I’ve told her ten times before 4) Almost everyone who takes the bus and the subway 5) People who don’t have manners
11. Have you ever met anyone famous ? Well people who are famous here in Quebec yes. But other than that I don’t think so :S
1. What is your major or what do you intend to study ? What would you like to do career-wise ?
2. What will be the names of your children and why ?
3. Which celebrity do you hate and why ?
4. Who is your favorite Beatle and why ?
5. Who’s your favorite Beatle girl and why ?
6. What do you think of people who self-diagnose ?
7. Do you think Justin Bieber is the next king of pop bahaha ?
8. What’s your opinion on Canada ?
9. What was the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to you ?
10. Who is your fashion icon ?
11. What is your ancestry ?
READY SET GO :)
You will be in it anyway ! ;) Oh and btw thank you for the llama pronunciation haha
187. My pet : is a 4 and a half year old cat named Pampi (short for Pamprenelle), a twist of the name of the fairy godmother dressed in blue in The Sleeping Beauty, whose name is Pimprenelle (well that’s her name in the french version anyway). He has all the qualities of a dog and of a cat and I love him so much it’s ridiculous (I talk to him more than I talk to my dad, for example).
171. Do you play an instrument ? No sadly I’m the worst. I have zero coordination. I cannot follow a beat. My mind freezes, it’s simply wonderful.
168. Do you believe in luck ? To some extent. I don’t understand how some horrible people managed to escape their faith and died really peacefully, not paying for their crimes. They were lucky, in a twisted way. But normally, luck is always accompanied, sooner or later, by some sort of misfortune, like a person who becomes really successful and rich in no time usually has to deal with loneliness in exchange.
159. Do you believe in ghosts ? Nope !
139. Flip flops or high heels ? High heels ! At 5’3, I do need them sometimes. But I’m not the kind of girl who always wears heels.
127. East Coast or West Coast ? Omg. As a Canadian, I can’t say much lol I’ve never even been to the West Coast :( I really enjoyed my time in Washington (D.C.), Boston & Philadelphia so East Coast it is !
104. What I think about the future : Boy oh boy. I’m confused. I’ve been stressing about it lately. All my friends have steady boyfriends and they’re beginning to live like they’re married already and ugh calm down we’re only 21-22, like they’ve all settled already. It seems to be all about the boyfriend and that is not how my parents raised me. And then there’s my career, I don’t even know what I want to do precisely and I’ll be graduating in a year. Sigh. I’ll stop here haha.
92. Last time I got a piercing : I think I was about a year and a half, my ears lol don’t have anything else !
86. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most : Mmh. God I really don’t know. Finally being satisfied with me and my life ? That’s more like a long-term goal haha
85. The thing I’m not looking forward to : My 5 finals from january 7 to january 16
55. Your dream vacation : I’m dying to go to Russia & Ukraine. These countries fascinate me and I want to learn more about my heritage.
38. I wish I was a professional : Dancer. I’m always blown away by elaborated choreographies.
13. Favorite concert that I have attended : I only went to two so I’m gonna say Kanye West’s Glow In The Dark Tour in 2008 (yes I also like rap lol) which featured N.E.R.D, Rihanna, Lupe Fiasco (another favorite) and a special appearance by Chris Brown.
Lol I took forever ! Thank you Allison ^^