Oh yeahhhh I love these ! And thank you so much maccasass ^^ I love your blog !!
1) I just bought Lance Bass’ autobiography on Amazon. Really curious to see what he has to say about his Nsync experience.
2) My grandpa once had lunch with Walt Disney. His parents were domestics for a Russian princess & her husband, a big RKO Pictures producer. They often invited him on their outings, which was very odd at the time but my grandpa was SUCH a beautiful child so maybe that’s why. He also lived right next to Prince Felix Yussupov, the one who killed Rasputin, & his wife, Princess Irina (Romanov). - okay yeah so that’s not about me but STILL it’s pretty badass -
3) I have a few obsessions and it’s like a cycle, I’m super obsessed with something for a while, then go back to another thing, and another one, etc. My main ones are The Beatles & The Beatle Girls (of course), MJ/The Jacksons & Britney Spears.
4) I think Toni Braxton (singer) is my cosmic sister because we were both born on October 7 AND she had the same super RARE heart disease that I had when I was 7.
5) My first album was Janet Jackson’s Velvet Rope, released on the day of my birthday in 1997. I was so young and it’s like the MOST sexual CD there is haha bad parenting ;) - But that okay because our first language is french lol
6) My friends don’t know the urls of my blogs. And that’s how I want it to stay.
7) I cannot choose between Ringo and George. Seriously. Help.
GUYS YAY I HAVE A CAT SWEATER NOW AND IT’S GLITTERY AND SHINY AND YEAH
Me with my cousin’s 9 month old daughter, Amelia. She’s just so precious! ^^